3.4) Prototyping, Pre-production, Model-making, and Fabrication Support
MAC is highly experienced in the development of prototype electronic and electromechanical devices. Our experience starts with the top level requirements and continues through fabrication, and integration and test. MAC can provide every aspect of prototype development with our experienced design and analysis engineering staff and in-house model shop capability. In addition, MAC has state of the art equipment and facilities to support developmental and performance verification testing. When required, MAC can rely on the support from multiple highly capable fabricators to support large and heavy equipment integration. MAC prototype, pre-production, and fabrication support has included:
- Development of complex electro-mechanical and hydraulic equipment for use in hostile areas
- Development of an ISO van packaged Horizontal Drilling (HDD) machine.
- Development of high speed 32 channel data recorder
- Development of custom magnetic tape processing equipment
- Development of complex miniature robotic tools for use in a sub-sea environment
- And more….